[INDOLOGY] Reminder: 2018 DK Award for an outstanding PhD thesis on Sanskrit: 2015-2017

soni at staff.uni-marburg.de soni at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Dec 15 18:04:46 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,
Allow me to remind you that the deadline for the Award is 31st January 2018.
The Award is for an outstanding PhD received in the period 2015-2017
on Sanskrit and related studies. It is for a scholar who is based
outside South Asia.
The link for the details are given below. Initially you could send me
an email showing interest in the Award. After that I'll  need the
degree document and a letter of support from your main supervisor,
together with  a link to download your thesis. The hard copies can be
sent later to an address I shall provide.

Please see the details of the Award here:
http://www.sanskritassociation.org/dk-award.php

Thank you for your attention.
J Soni
Secretary General, International Association of Sanskrit Studies
http://www.sanskritassociation.org
jayandra.soni at sanskritassociation.org with a Cc to soni at staff.uni-marburg.de