[INDOLOGY] Paharpur

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:46:31 UTC 2017

Dear Peter,

The pdf version from the Central Archaeological Library that I downloaded a short while ago does not seem to be missing the plates.

Just in case they may be of interest to you, here are two references for recent articles on Paharpur:

Lefèvre, Vincent. 2012. “Pāhārpur, une œuvre de circonstance?” In Orientalismes de l’archéologie au musée: mélanges offerts à Jean-François Jarrige, edited by Vincent Lefèvre, 237–53. Turnhout: Brepols.
———. 2014. “The Hindu Sculptures from Pāhārpur Reconsidered.” In South Asian Archaeology and Art: Changing Forms and Cultural Identity, Religious and Secular Iconographies. Vol. 1. Papers from the 20th Conference of the European Association for South Archaeology and Art Held in Vienna from 4th to 9th of July 2010, edited by Deborah E. Klimburg-Salter and Linda Lojda, 131–42. Turnhout: Brepols.

Best wishes,

Arlo