[INDOLOGY] Request - looking for a scan of a paper (in Bharati, 1985)

Piotr Balcerowicz piotrbalcerowicz1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:32:05 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone have an access to the following publication/paper:
*C. Margabandhu: "Ornaments of terracotta from Sisupalgarh – a cultural
study", BHARATI, New Series No 3, 1985* (Chief editors: Lallanji Gopal,
Editors: Purusottam Singh, Thakur Prasad Verma).
*BHARATI, *bulletin of the Department of Ancient Indian History, Culture
and Archaeology, published by Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi,
ISSN-0523-1302?

If so, would it be possible to have a copy of the paper? I would greatly
appreciate your help.
Unfortunately, I do not know the exact pagination of the paper.

With best regards,
Piotr Balcerowicz
http://balcerowicz.eu/