[INDOLOGY] Nyāya Pandit

Jesse Knutson jknutson at hawaii.edu
Wed Dec 6 18:24:46 UTC 2017

Dear Friends, I have a student who is focused very intently on Nyāya and
pramāṇavāda, who is getting ready to take his first trip to India to study
with a traditional Pandit. Whom would people recommend especially for this
discipline? I know of some Pandits who are all very capable in Nyāya, but I
wonder if there are Pandits you might know of with an especial passion for
the topic. Best,भवदीयः,J

Jesse Ross Knutson PhD
Associate Professor of Sanskrit and Bengali
Department of Indo-Pacific Languages and Literatures
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
461 Spalding