[INDOLOGY] IMPORTANT on NEH and AIIS Funding & Budget!

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 05:57:49 UTC 2017

Dear Bradley and Philip,

Is there anyone that non-USA citizens can write to?  Is anyone likely to be
listening to the opinions of non-USA citizens on this matter?

Best,
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada