[INDOLOGY] Examination copies for the Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:59:30 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I have heard from several of you that they have had issues ordering
examination copies of the Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit. If you are a
Sanskrit instructor of any kind and would like to receive a copy of the
book, would you please email me your name, university mailing address and
basic description of the course that you are/your department is teaching? I
will make a list and pass it on directly to the relevant people at CUP.

(Also, in case you wanted to buy the book from the CUP website: the first
print run is sold out, but the book is being reprinted. CUP India will also
offer an imprint that will be significantly cheaper than the Western
version. Please email me if you would like to be kept up to date about
either of this.)

I apologise for sending another email about this book to the list! I hope
some will find it useful.

All the best,
     Antonia