[INDOLOGY] Buddhavacanam

Clough, Bradley Bradley.Clough at mso.umt.edu
Thu Apr 13 23:39:46 UTC 2017

Dear David,

Thanks, but the attached scan only seems to have the first 1 1/2 pages of the article. Would it be possible to resend the whole article?

Best Wishes,
Brad

Dr. Bradley S. Clough
Global Humanities and Religions
LA 101
The University of Montana
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812

bradley.clough at mso.umt.edu<mailto:bradley.clough at mso.umt.edu>
Phone: 406-243-2837
Fax: 406-243-4076

On Apr 12, 2017, at 11:17 AM, David and Nancy Reigle via INDOLOGY <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>> wrote:

The article that Stella referred to seemed to be of interest to several people here (including myself). I have now gotten to a library and photocopied it. A scan of it in PDF is attached.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.