[INDOLOGY] Book Announcement

(Maitreya) Borayin Larios shrimaitreya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 06:43:37 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Please excuse the self-promotion, but I’m really pleased to announce that
after much delay my book "Embodying the Vedas. Traditional Vedic Schools of
Contemporary Maharashtra" has finally seen the light of the day. It has
been published by De Gruyter Open and it is available and downloadable in
Open Access, as well as a hardcover. Unfortunately, the price of the book
in its printed version is very expensive, but since it is available for
free in a digital format, I think it is a good compromise.

You can get your copies and more information about the book here:
https://www.degruyter.com/view/product/480043

With best wishes,
Borayin Larios

--