[INDOLOGY] new book available: The Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 14:31:30 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The new textbook that Dominik had asked about a few weeks ago, The
Cambridge Introduction to Sanskrit, is out now.

Review copies are available from the CUP website at
www.cambridge.org/sanskrit (choose your country/region from the menu in the
top right-hand corner).

If you aren't eligible for a review copy and still want to buy the book
from the CUP website, use the code RUPPEL2016 at checkout for a 20%
discount. (And of course the book is available from other online and
physical retailers, often already discounted.)

The book website, with links to all the available online resources (flash
cards, video tutorials for each chapter, printable handouts etc) is here:
www.cambridge-sanskrit.org

For anyone who'd like to see more Sanskrit on social media, I will be
posting on the book's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/StudySanskrit/)
and Twitter account (https://twitter.com/CBSanskrit) every few days.

If you have any suggestions for further online/electronic resources, or any
other feedback, please do simply email me.

I hope the book will prove useful.

All the best,
    Antonia