[INDOLOGY] 84 lakhs of living beings

Ruth Satinsky Sieber Ruth.Satinsky at unil.ch
Wed Sep 28 13:47:06 UTC 2016

Dear Manu,

You might find something helpful in my article, "What can the lifespans of Ṛṣabha, Bharata, Śreyāṃsa, and Ara tell us about the History of the concept of Mount Meru?," in the International Journal of Jaina Studies (Online), Vol.11, No. 1 (2015) 1-24:

https://www.soas.ac.uk/research/publications/journals/ijjs/archive/international-journal-of-jaina-studies-ijjs-archive-2015.html

Best wishes,

Ruth Satinsky