[INDOLOGY] Help with PDF files

Seishi Karashima skarashima at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:58:58 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,
Thank you very much for your reactions and information.
I had asked Dr. Peter Skilling before I posted this request. He could not
find the article at that time.
It seems that only offprints were made, as Gonda writes "only off-prints
published" in his *Old Indian*, Brill 1971, p. 182, fn. 5.
I shall ask Prof. Marek Mejor of Warsaw about the Nachlass, but if anybody
happens to have a copy of Bapat's article, please share it with me.
With best regards,
Seishi