[INDOLOGY] Help with PDF files

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:47:04 UTC 2016

Dear Prof Karashima,

The issue of this missing journal has come up before. It seems it was never
published but some rare offprints of certain articles exist.

On the H-Buddhism list Prof Skilling requested this article back in 2011 -
I'm not sure if he ever successfully found it.

I think that Prof Maryla Falk was the editor and the collection was also
called "Samjna-Vyakaranam" - perhaps the full collection of her articles
can be found in her Nachlass via Prof Mejor in Krakow?

Hope some of that helps?

Kind regards,
Antonio Ferreira-Jardim
UQ