[INDOLOGY] New article on Sanskrit

Ananya Vajpeyi vajpeyi at csds.in
Sat Sep 17 13:21:08 UTC 2016

Yes exactly, thanks Professor Kapstein -- the article is about Sanskrit --
and I would welcome queries or responses based on what's in the article,
rather than leading questions that tend in the direction of
thinly-disguised apologetics for the ruling party.

Ananya Vajpeyi.

--
Sent on the fly, please excuse typos.