[INDOLOGY] Bloomfield's Vedic Concordance

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:49:45 UTC 2016

I made a text file in Harvard-Kyoto transliteration for my own use. Since
it is a text file and in a transliteration that doesn't use diacriticals it
can be read on any platform without any special fonts installed and can be
searched with any text editor or word processor.

If anyone wants a copy then let me know.

Regards,
Harry Spier