Re: [INDOLOGY] pañcakośa

patrick mccartney psdmccartney at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:13:21 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who has responded on and off list. I was also thinking
while I was cycling around trying to figure out how to cross the river due
to flooding
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-15/south-australia-flooding:-weather-conditions-ease/7846202>
on
my street about Sati and śakti pīṭhas. This is a great example of the
relationship between tourism and embodiment.

Thanks again.

Patrick