[INDOLOGY] R: further sad news

Paolo Eugenio Rosati paoloe.rosati at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:38:53 UTC 2016

I cannot believe it. She was my MA supervisor. She always let me use her private books' collection and I could write part of my thesis in his flat. This is a terrible news. I want to remember her as a very helpful and kind person and a great scholar.

Paolo E. Rosati
Oriental Archaeologist
PhD candidate in Civilisations of Asia & Africa
Section: South Asia
Dep. Italian Institute of Oriental Studies (ISO)
'Sapienza' University of Rome

paoloe.rosati at uniroma1.it
paoloe.rosati at gmail.com
Mobile: (+39) 3387383472