[INDOLOGY] New Book

Howard Resnick hr at ivs.edu
Sun Oct 23 13:02:11 UTC 2016

This may be easier for some of us:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_1?rh=k%3Afire%5Cc+death%5Cc+and+philosophy%2Ci%3Astripbooks&keywords=fire%2C+death%2C+and+philosophy&ie=UTF8&qid=1477227624 <https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_seeall_1?rh=k:fire\c+death\c+and+philosophy,i:stripbooks&keywords=fire,+death,+and+philosophy&ie=UTF8&qid=1477227624>