[INDOLOGY] protocol of Google Books ...?

rajam rajam at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 00:50:10 UTC 2016

Thank you George, Professor Dominik Wujastyk, Richard Mahoney for your response.

It’s interesting that there’s no similar complaint from anyone else! Mine must be so special that the hawky-Google can’t take its eyes off me!!!

I do have the copyright as you can see from the attached picture.

The original thesis is kept at UofPenn and microfilm copies were available from UMI, Ann Arbor for a minimal fee. A couple of years ago some other establishment started distributing PDF versions, I believe. Now Google.

I don’t understand how they can completely ignore the author in all this! I’m very tempted to go to Google head quarters which is close-by and have a talk with the big guys.

So, ok, I’ll send a written letter first to UMI and start from there.

Thanks and regards,
rajam