[INDOLOGY] Roundtable on Sexual Harassment in the field of South Asian Studies: A community discussion

Tyler Williams tylerwwilliams at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:53:24 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

Apropos earlier discussions on the list, some might be interested in
attending the following roundtable at the Annual Conference on South Asia
at Madison, which is taking place this coming week.

Best,
TWW

Roundtable on Sexual Harassment in the field of South Asian Studies: A
community discussion
Roundtable

Location

Session: Session 2: Friday, 10:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Room: Capitol Ballroom A
Floor: Floor 2

Chair
Christine Garlough - conference at southasia.wisc.edu
Abstract

The aim of the roundtable is to encourage our scholarly community to talk
about the issue of sexual harassment *among scholars in our field* openly
and explicitly. We are eager to keep the discussion focused on the issue of
sexual harassment faced by students and scholars, and not to move too far
into the topic of sexual harassment as a subject studied by scholars (but
not among scholars).

________________________________
Presenter 1
Anjali Arondekar