[INDOLOGY] crossing oceans?

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Oct 13 16:56:15 UTC 2016

I have seen two interesting works on this topic, Abdhi-Nauyāna-Mīmāṃsā and
Paryaṭana-Mīmāṃsā, composed around 1890-1900, that deal with the
contemporary issue of Indians traveling to Europe, during colonial times.
I have these pdfs, and I would be happy to share them with interested
scholars.

Madhav Deshpande