[INDOLOGY] Information sought regarding Telugu "Saccra" (cakra)

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:17:57 UTC 2016

Dear Patrick,

There are books called Bija (Beeja) Nighantus or Bijakshara Nighantus
Maatrikaa Nighantus etc. which provide such 'meanings' for all the
'letters' of the Sanskrit VaarNa maala.

Sample discussion may be found here
<http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjZ482U9tTPAhWKMo8KHX9lCKsQFggpMAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fvixra.org%2Fpdf%2F1507.0199v1.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF7aoxf_Hw11DZqVvlxAQRofVkOfQ&sig2=rEMqiFZhaxqVC4bXTvPPGw>

Nagaraj Paturi

Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA.

(Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA )