[INDOLOGY] To post or not to post

Valerie Roebuck vjroebuck at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 6 13:35:54 UTC 2016

Agreed. I was glad to have access to a modest bit of information about this case. People outside the US will not have seen it in the newspapers, and will want to be informed about possible problems if they are thinking of recommending the institution to their students.

 Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK