[INDOLOGY] Pdf requested

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:09:34 UTC 2016

This is a contemporary publication, easily available from Amazon
<https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ancient-Indus-Urbanism-Economy-Societies/dp/0521576520/>
for a reasonable price.

Please can we INDOLOGY members restrict our PDF requests to items that are
out of copyright (60 years after the death of the author) or almost so, or
else genuinely obscure and hard to acquire.

I know that we're all finding the sharing of documents to be one of
INDOLOGY's most valuable features at the moment, and the committee doesn't
want to stop this important function.  But we don't want to stray too
obviously into illegal territory.

​Many thanks,
Dominik
INDOLOGY committee​