[INDOLOGY] Interviews at the Indian Philosophy Blog

Malcolm Keating c.malcolm.keating at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:41:18 UTC 2016

Dear All,
Prof. Maas’ announcement about his interview with the The History of
Philosophy (without any gaps) is a good reminder of the role that
interviews can play in educating the wider public about Indian philosophy.
If I may, I’d encourage list members who are interested in reading and/or
participating in interviews to visit the Indian Philosophy Blog’s
occasional series of interviews:
http://indianphilosophyblog.org/category/interview/

We're always looking for philosophers to interview, so if you would like to
participate (it’s a set series of questions), please let me know off-list.
We’d like to ensure we feature a wide range of scholars: junior to senior,
beyond North America/UK and Europe, and representing a broad spectrum of
methodologies, ethnicities, genders, and so on.

Thanks for your time.
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Keating
Yale-NUS College | Assistant Professor | Humanities Division (Philosophy) |