[INDOLOGY] PDF of 'Sahānumaraṇaviveka of Anantarāma' (Calcutta, 1979)

Samuel Wright swright at nalandauniv.edu.in
Fri Nov 18 13:33:30 UTC 2016

Dear List,

Might anyone have a PDF of:

Derrett, JDM (ed.). 'Sahānumaraṇaviveka of Anantarāma' in* Our heritage:
bulletin of the Department of Post-Graduate Training and Research*,
Sanskrit College, Calcutta: special number: 150th anniversary volume,
1824-1974, Calcutta, 1979 / [edited by Bishnupada Bhattacharya]

The copy at the Center for Research Libraries (Chicago) is lost and I don’t
see this in the Digital Library of India.

Many thanks,
Sam

Rajgir