[INDOLOGY] Sinhala half nasal plus m

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:12:46 UTC 2016

Dear Colleague,

Between the nasal vowel eg in French ‘en’ and the velar n  one has
anusvāra written with a dot over m. The nasal as I learned was
represented by a wave above the vowel. Unicode does not furnish the
letters. One has to improvise. I use them in MSWord for printing. But
they are not Unicode compliant
 Best

DB