Re: [INDOLOGY] Rare commentary on Sarasvatīkaṇṭhābharaṇa

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:32:48 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I have discovered in my files that there is a dissertation on the
Padaprakāśa by Ājaḍa, a hitherto unpublished commentary on the
Sarasvatīkaṇṭhābharaṇa (alaṅkāra). It appears to be missing in Cahill's
bibliography, but perhaps I have overlooked something.

The bibliographical details are:

A / Critical Edition of Padaprakāśa / hitherto unpublished commentary / of
/ Ājaḍa / on / Bhoja's Sarasvatīkaṇṭhābharaṇa

The thesis submitted for Ph.D. degree / of / Gujurat University, Ahmedabad.
1984