[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit translations and parallel corpora

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:29:13 UTC 2016

It's not digital, but Edgerton's translation of the Gita (Harvard UP) is
pāda-for-pāda parallel to the Skt.
Dominik

​
--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
​,​

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
​,​

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
​,​
University of Alberta, Canada