[INDOLOGY] [RISA-L LIST] Passing of Ludo Rocher

Richard Salomon rsalomon at uw.edu
Thu Nov 10 00:14:19 UTC 2016

Dear Friends,

I want to belatedly express my sadness over the passing of my great
guru. (I had been traveling in Australia and did not get the sad news
promptly.)

But what can I say that hasn't already been said? -- it is all true. The
years I spent studying with him back in the early 70's were in many ways
the best years of my life. I look back on them with great pleasure and
fond memories.

A great and a good man.

Rich