Publication announcement: "Of Gods and Books. Ritual and Knowledge Transmission in the Manuscript Cultures of Premodern India"

Florinda De Simini florindadesimini at rocketmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:14:39 UTC 2016

Dear members of the list,

I am very happy to share with you the news about the publication of my book, “Of Gods and Books. Ritual and Knowledge Transmission in the Manuscript Cultures of Premodern India”. Berlin, De Gruyter. Studies in Manuscript Cultures vol. 8.

Since this monograph series is sponsored by a generous grant of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the PDF file of this book is available for free download from the website of the publishing house at the following link: https://www.degruyter.com/viewbooktoc/product/472498 <https://www.degruyter.com/viewbooktoc/product/472498>. If you navigate to “Table of Contents”, you will be able to see and download the files of all the chapters and sections of the work.

Moreover, from this link — https://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/43546 <https://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/43546> — you will be able to access the full list of titles and the PDF files of the 9 monographs that have so far appeared in this series, including a good numbers of contributions in the field of Indological and Tibetological studies, both monographs and articles in edited volumes.

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards,
Florinda