[INDOLOGY] Ludo Rocher

Robert Goldman rpg at berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:07:45 UTC 2016

I am saddened to learn of Ludo’s passing. He was my teacher and my dissertation supervisor. He was a deeply learned and generous scholar and a gentleman of teh odl school. He will be sorely missed by his many friends, colleagues and former students.

Bob Goldman
Dr. R. P.  Goldman
Catherine and William L. Magistretti Distinguished Professor in South and Southeast Asian Studies
Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies MC # 2540
The University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-2540
Tel: 510-642-4089
Fax: 510-642-2409