[INDOLOGY] Ludo Rocher

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Thu Nov 3 13:11:02 UTC 2016

Dear Patrick,

     This is a big loss especially to all those who were fortunate to have
been students of Ludo Rocher.  He loved my daughters and was like a grand
father to them, during Manjushree's visit to Philadelphia.  Shubhangi and I
visited him and Rosane at his home in Philadelphia a few years ago, and
experienced the continued warmth of his affection.  He was a true Guru to
me.  May he rest in peace.  I have attached photo of Ludo and Rosane with
his students.

Madhav