[INDOLOGY] Authenticity of the Vastusutra Upanishad (HdGoswami) and (Dipak Bhattacharya)

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:22:21 UTC 2016

I wrote a foreword like essay 'The position of the Vaastusuutra Upanisad in
the Atharvavedic literature', pp.30-36 *Vaastusuutra Upanishad* Boner,
Sarma,Baumer MLBD 1982. I argued that 1750 was the upper limit of the date
of the composition of the commentary and tht it was an unusually late date
for such a text.I heard that it was reprinted later but I have not seen
that. I was not happy with the text.
Best
DB