[INDOLOGY] Authenticity of the Vastusutra Upanishad

Dipak Bhattacharya dipak.d2004 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 07:04:05 UTC 2016

Arlo Griffiths *The Atharvaveda and its Paippalādaśākhā* Aachen 2007 p.145
states against my adverse remarks on the commentary and of M. Asher (JAOS
104 [1984], 599f.,) on the ‘entire text’ as mentioned by Griffiths (*loc
cit*), that his sources confirm that ‘at least a text of this name has been
in circulation’

Best

DB