[INDOLOGY] Early Representations of OM

Nagaraj Paturi nagarajpaturi at gmail.com
Sat May 7 04:00:50 UTC 2016

There is an interesting proposal for the Brahmi representation of Om in
this conversation here:

https://www.quora.com/Ancient-India-How-was-the-symbol-OM-written-in-Brahmi-script

One Kingsley Jegan Joseph writes here :

If it was written (I haven't seen one actually written in an inscription),
it would look something like this.
[image: Inline image 1]

--
Nagaraj Paturi