[INDOLOGY] Help with an inscribed object

Elliot Stern emstern at verizon.net
Fri May 6 23:40:14 UTC 2016

Hans,

I have the same problem on my Mac that Christophe reports, but I can see the image on my i-Phone. I have seen similar nāgarī script in at least one manuscript with a similar date, but I can’t say more until I see the image on a bigger screen.

Is it possible that this is an emergent technical problem on the Indology listserve server?

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
United States of America