[INDOLOGY] A font for accented Vedic

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Sat Mar 12 23:38:22 UTC 2016

George,

Andrew Glass’s Gandhari Unicode includes the Vedic accented transliteration characters — I have used these for years:
http://andrewglass.org/fonts.php

If you use a Mac, you can also find a link to my customized keylayout file, and a keyboard map here (it includes characters for Tamil and Old Javanese as well):
https://www.academia.edu/9605724/LubinEasyUnicode_keymap

Best,

Tim

Timothy Lubin
Professor of Religion and Adjunct Professor of Law
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450

http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint
http://wlu.academia.edu/TimothyLubin