[INDOLOGY] New publications, haridas bhat felicitation volume, tarkasangraha and giitaabhaasya

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:47:57 UTC 2016

> Here are three new publications
> 1. Pranamanjali,  Pandit haridas bhat felicitation volume on the occasion
of his sixtieth birthday, 2016, edited by Dr. A v nagasampige, Dr.
Shankaranayana Adiga, Dr. Tirumala Kulakarni, and Dr. Dhananjay rao, (which
among many others , contains my three articles )
> 2. tarkasangraha with shaabdabodha and nyaayabodhinii (as taught in ppvp
gurukula system) edited by Dhananjay rao, pp. 154. 2015.
> 3. Giitaabhaasya of madhvacharya with comms. Of Jayatirtha and
Raghavendratiirtha thereupon ( third one edited for first time from tulu
manuscripts) edited by c r pradipasimhacharya with extensive notes, pp.
190+ 896.(where many untraced quotations are traced) with 10 appendices)
2014.