Re: [INDOLOGY] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Re: Link to download an article of mine

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Mar 6 11:41:12 UTC 2016

Thank you so much Shri. Jamadagni for this article about the manuscripts of
Tattvakaustubha.  I know someone here in Ann Arbor who can hopefully
translate this Kannada article for me.  A manuscript of
Tattvakaustubhakhandana was evidently digitized and published on a CD along
with other digitized manuscripts by the Dvaita Vedanta Studies and Research
Foundation in Bangalore, but I have not been successful in getting hold of
this CD.  If anyone in Bangalore can help me, I would be eternally thankful.

Madhav Deshpande