[INDOLOGY] PDF

Nityanand Misra nmisra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 08:15:10 UTC 2016

It is very much possible (please read my mail again). In fact I already
downloaded all single page PDF files using wget in a script on Cygwin. All
I need to do now is to merge them which is easy. I am traveling now but
would be back tomorrow. If you do not get a PDF by then, I will mail it to
you off the list.