[INDOLOGY] PDF

Nityanand Misra nmisra at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:11:12 UTC 2016

PDF files of individual pages of both volumes are available on the website
of the Digital Silk Road Project of the National Institute of Informatics
in Japan. The attached files have the links.

http://dsr.nii.ac.jp/toyobunko/LFc-57/V-1/
http://dsr.nii.ac.jp/toyobunko/LFc-57/V-2/

I could not find a link to get the full book in the PDF form, but you may
use a download manager (alternatively, use Cygwin on Windows or wget in a
shell script on a *nix system) and then combine the PDF files into a single
PDF using Acrobat or any other PDF merge utility.

On 5 March 2016 at 21:41, Kenneth Gregory Zysk <zysk at hum.ku.dk> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> I would appreciate knowing where I can obtain a PDF of the following:
>

> Wall Paintings from Ancient Shrines in Central Asia, recovered by Sir
> Aural Stein and described by F.H. Andrews. London. OUP, 1948.
>

> Many thanks,
>
> Ken
>

> Kenneth Zysk, PhD, DPhil
>
> Head of Indology
>
> Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
>
> University of Copenhagen
>
> Karen Blixens Vej 4, Bygn. 10,
>
> DK-2300 Copenhagen S    Denmark
>
> Ph:  +45 3532 8951                          Email: zysk at hum.ku.dk