[INDOLOGY] Against the petition against Prof. Pollock

Shrinivasa Varakhedi shrivara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:49:58 UTC 2016

Fully agreed with Sri Nityananda Mishra. For many days I developed a
similar opinion. With this we should learn to be proactive. The idea of Dr.
Sampadananda and others must be pondered over.

See the following report in Wire.

http://thewire.in/2016/03/02/what-the-petition-against-the-sanskritist-sheldon-pollock-is-really-about-23357/