[INDOLOGY] unidentified south east asian/indic scripts

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:41:53 UTC 2016

Dear Alessandro,

I believe I was shown the same by Terry Tan in Yangon in 2014. It is without any doubt a forgery. (And there are many forged 'Pyu' artefacts around.) I have the impression that some copy of ye dhammā verse has served as vague model for the face with 6 lines.

Best,

Arlo Griffiths
École française d'Extrême-Orient