[INDOLOGY] Indian Furniture

Walser, Joseph Joseph.Walser at tufts.edu
Tue Mar 1 01:57:22 UTC 2016

I am not sure if this is what you are after, but Jeannine Auboyer wrote a few things on thrones and chairs in ancient India. E.g. <http://tufts.worldcat.org/title/trone-et-son-symbolisme-dans-linde-ancienne/oclc/1472925&referer=brief_results>
Le trône et son symbolisme dans l'Inde ancienne<http://tufts.worldcat.org/title/trone-et-son-symbolisme-dans-linde-ancienne/oclc/1472925&referer=brief_results>
by Jeannine AuboyerParis : Presses universitaires de France, 1949.

Joseph Walser

Associate Professor

Department of Religion

Tufts University