[INDOLOGY] MA including Latin and Sanskrit

Dieter Gunkel dcgunkel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 11:55:13 UTC 2016

Dear Professor Chakravarthi,

The University of Munich also offers a Master's degree in "Comparative
Indo-European Linguistics/Vergleichende Indoeuropäische
Sprachwissenschaft," which includes coursework in Greek, Latin, and
Sanskrit historical linguistics. The structure of the degree is sketched
here (both in German and in English):

http://www.indogermanistik.uni-muenchen.de/studium/master_vis/index.html.

If you have a student who is interested in applying to begin this coming
coming academic year (i.e. in October), please ask her/him to get in touch
with me at the address below within the next week or so; the application
deadline for international students is July 15th.

dieter.gunkel at lrz.uni-muenchen.de

The University of Munich requires applicants from abroad to provide proof
of proficiency in German. Further information on that can be found here:

http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/students/degree/admission_info/german_proficiency/index.html
.

Best wishes,

Dieter Gunkel