[INDOLOGY] MA including Latin and Sanskrit

Georges PINAULT georges.pinault at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 26 09:00:34 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,   I may mention that the Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes (Sorbonne, Paris) has a master-level programme in Indo-European and Comparative Linguistics, which includes Latin and Italic languages, Greek, Sanskrit, Tocharian, Iranian, Baltic, Armenian, etc., in the cursus "Linguistique indo-européenne et typologie des langues". It includes also languages belonging to non Indo-European languages families: Caucasian, Berber, Austronesian. You will find more information on the web site of the EPHE: ephe.sorbonne.fr

Best wishes,    Georges-Jean Pinault (EPHE, Paris)

> Message du 24/06/16 22:07
> De : "Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi"
> A : "INDOLOGY at list.indology.info"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [INDOLOGY] MA including Latin and Sanskrit

Dear list,
Could anyone point me to masters-level programmes in Europe for Indo-European (and Comparative) Linguistics that would include study of both Latin and/or Greek AND Sanskrit?
Thank you.

Ram

Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad
Professor of Comparative Religion and Philosophy
Lancaster University