[INDOLOGY] Press Release re: SAMP Open Archives Initiative

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:10:33 UTC 2016

Are there any plans (or possibility) that SAMP will make available on-line
the "Indological Series on Microfilm" photographed by U. of Chicagao,
Harvard and Oriental and the British Library in the 1990's..

 I see that both Harvard and U. of Chicago are SAMP members.

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/su/southasia/i-series.html
http://library.columbia.edu/locations/global/virtual-libraries/sarai/indolseries.html

Thanks,
Harry Spier