[INDOLOGY] Preliminary Notice: 17th World Sanskrit Conference, Vancouver, Canada, July 9-13, 2018

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:37:45 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

It is a great pleasure for us to send you a preliminary notice for the next World Sanskrit Conference (WSC), which will be hosted by the Department of Asian Studies at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada, from July 9-13, 2018. The WSC is held every three years under the auspices of the International Association of Sanskrit Studies (http://www.sanskritassociation.org/main.php).

The primary website for the WSC 2018 is https://wsc.ubcsanskrit.ca. Please visit this site for up-to-date details about the conference.

We will release the first official Conference Circular in September 2016, which will include information about paper submission, registration fees, accommodation, etc. In the meantime, we urge all interested in attending the WSC 2018 to join our email list for conference announcements. This can be done by visiting our website or by visiting the following link: http://eepurl.com/b3_MIL. Please feel free to forward this announcement to all interested colleagues and students.

Any queries you might have should be directed to the Conference Secretariat at wsc2018 at ubcsanskrit.ca.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver in July 2018!

With all best wishes,
Adheesh Sathaye,
The 17th WSC Secretariat/Organizing Committee

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye
Dept. of Asian Studies
University of British Columbia