[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Thirteenth International Workshop on Tamil Epigraphy _ 5 to 16 September 2016

a.murugaiyan a.murugaiyan at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 7 05:47:31 UTC 2016

*THIRTEENTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON TAMIL EPIGRAPHY*

/Tamil Epigraphy: Corpus Analysis, Database Construction and Information
Retrieval /

*Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India, 5-16 September 2016*

Jointly organised by: UMR 7528– Mondes iranien et indien, Paris; Tamil
University, Thanjavur, India and Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India.

Duringthis workshop, we plan to finalise the method of text inputting in
Tamil and Grantha scripts. Text inputting is the major issue in our
objective of making available online a searchable version of the mass of
Tamil inscriptions.

*For more details, please see the attached flyer and the following link:*

<http://www.iran-inde.cnrs.fr/scientific-events/events-2016/thirteenth-international-workshop-on-tamil-epigraphy.html>http://www.iran-inde.cnrs.fr/scientific-events/events-2016/thirteenth-international-workshop-on-tamil-epigraphy.html

Appasamy Murugaiyan

Coordinator

EPHE-UMR 7528 Mondes iranien et indien

Paris, France