Request for PDF of papers on Bengal

Birendra Nath Prasad birendra176 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 05:14:35 UTC 2016

Respected Colleagues,
I will be grateful to Indology members if they kindly take the trouble of making PDF copies of the following articles, which are difficult to access now, and send me the same as  email attachments:
1.	D.C. Sircar, The Kailan Copper Plate Inscription of Sridharana Rata of Samatata, Indian Historical Quarterly, Vol. XXIII, 3, 1947: 221-41.
2.	D.C. Sircar, Copper plate Inscription of King Bhavadeva of Devaparvata, Journal of Asiatic Society Letters, Vol. XVII, 2, 1951: 83-94.
3.	D.C. Sircar, Spread of Aryansim in Bengal, Journal of Asiatic Society Letters, Vol. XVIII, 1952: 171-78.
4.	D.C. Sircar, Pala Rule in Tippera District, Indian Historical Quarterly, Vol. XXVIII, 1, 1952: 51-57.
With regards
Yours truly
Birendra Nath Prasad
Asstt. Professor, History Deptt.